Subject:Help to identify non-USFWS leg band found
From:Madeleine Linck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:40:25 -0600

Our office had a call this morning from a Minneapolis resident who found
a bird leg with a few feathers attached and a band that is not a
standard USFWS tarsus band.  Perhaps it belonged to a racing pigeon or
otherwise domestic bird.  If anyone out there has a suggestion of a
website where one could report such a band, I would appreciate
suggestions sent to me off the Listserve.

Thanks,

Madeleine Linck
Wildlife Technician
Three Rivers Park District