Spent a few hours at Canal Park with Peder Svingen. Peder and I spotted 7
species of gulls today and took many photos.
There were estimate count of about 150 gulls at Canal Park.
1. Ring-billed Gull
2. Herring Gull
3. Thayer's Gull ( 2 first cycle gulls )
4. Iceland Gull ( 2nd winter gull )
5. Lesser Black-backed Gull ( 1st cycle )
6. Great Black-backed Gull ( adult )
7. Glaucous Gull ( 3rd winter )
Excellent day along the waterfront!
Join or Leave mou-net: http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net