Subject:Question - - nestling ID
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 19 Mar 2011 21:39:43 -0500

Yesterday afternoon when I was walking my dog, she came upon a dead very young bird.  I'm looking for some opinions on what species would already have nestlings this early and with as much body feathering as this one.  Mostly white feathers with yellow feet.  I took a photo with my phone and will send it to anyone who might have some ideas.

Thanks.

Jeanne
St. Paul