Subject:Red-tailed Hawk ID Help
From:Brian & Risa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:35:05 -0500

While birding this morning I spotted and viewed a Red-tailed Hawk that is giving me some ID issues.  It was very light colored but I don't think it was albinistic.  I saw a photo on-line (and which I've included a link for) of a hawk that is very close to what I saw.  What do other birder's think this is?  Is it a Krider's, or could it be a rarer light morph Harlan's?  I welcome any and all comments.

The attachment is: