Subject:Raven (Anoka County)
From:Chris Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:11:09 -0400

Yesterday (3-20-11)  I had a raven fly over me as I stood in my front yard looking at my pond.  With 2 crows on its tail it was very easy to see the size differents.  In a field near my house I counted 26 killdeer.  Alittle bumed out that the finches didn't show this year, but I guess I saved enough money in birdseed that I can aford to put up some more bird houses.

Happy Birding,

Chris Brown
Nowthen (Anoka County)