Subject:Coon Rapids dam buffleheads
From:Thomas P. Malone
Date:Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:40:15 -0500

A pair (male and female) of Buffleheads was at the dam at 1430 today. They, a number of H and C mergansers were in the scope, making for interesting comparisons.

They, and a number of other ducks, were in the sheltered boat launching cove north of the dam on the east side.

Tom

Thomas P. Malone
Attorney at Law
Barna Guzy & Steffen