Subject:Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival
From:Debbie Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 22 Mar 2011 19:31:23 -0500

Dear birders,

As a member of the steering committee, I'm happy to announce the fifth
annual Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival will be held Fri-Sun, May
20-22, 2011 along the south shore of Lake Superior near Ashland, Wisconsin.
For festival information and registration, please visit our website

http://www.birdandnaturefest.com

The festival features nearly 100 field trips, presentations, and workshops,
on an incredible variety of topics ranging from birds to bears, fish to
flowers, dragonflies to bats, spiders to frogs, and much more. This year's
keynote speaker is well-known author and naturalist Stan Tekiela.
Wisconsin's loon expert, Michael Meyer, will also present on everything you
wanted to know (and more) about Common Loons. Participants have tallied
175-179 bird species in each of the festival's first four years, including
lingering waterfowl, migrating raptors, excellent shorebird diversity,
boreal forest specialties, abundant warblers, and many other landbirds.

Feel free to contact me (ryanbrady10@hotmail.com) with questions. Otherwise,
tell your friends and I hope to see you there!

Ryan Brady
Washburn, Bayfield County, WI
http://www.pbase.com/rbrady

  		 	   		  =