Subject:Kettle of Turkey Vultures
From:Bill Bruins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:45:10 -0500

While we eating supper my wife exclaimed, "LOOK." First one then two,
then three, then four turkey vultures over the yard. We both went out on
the deck and in about 5 minutes were able count 12 Turkey Vultures in a
kettle over the house.

Then I happened to glance at a neighbor's tree and there, sitting
perfectly still, was a Cooper's Hawk. I don't know what affect the TV's
were having on it but it waited until they left the area before departing.

Bill

--
O. William (Bill) Bruins
Rochester, MN, on the Zumbro River

Water is a resource not a waste product.
Consider the environment; please don't print this email unless you really need to.