Subject:Springbrook nature center etc
From:Thomas P. Malone
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:54:50 -0500

At 1630 this afternoon I heard a Common Snipe call (once) from the south end of SNC. The bird was not seen however.

Then, at 1700 while driving SB on 169 at the RR overpass I saw a Sharp shinned hawk that for all the world looked as if it was tracking the train that was then going (eastbound) over the freeway. The bird passed directly over my head.

Strange day.