Subject:Springbrook
From:Peter J. Makousky
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:18:34 -0500

I did a 2 hour walk around Springbrook in Fridley today from 3:30pm to
5:30pm.

At the feeders I saw many Northern Cardinals and also one American Tree
Sparrow next to a Song Sparrow. That was different.

Out around the trails I again saw the male and female Hooded Mergansers. I
also spotted on the other side of the big pond, a Northern Shrike.

I did not see or hear the (what I think to be) Wilson's Snipe.

I saw what I believe to be the Wilson's Snipe on Tuesday but it flushed so
fast I couldn't ID it.

Pete Makousky (Sky the BirdMan)

Anoka