Subject:Fwd: Warbler workshop
From:Gordon Murdock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:06:24 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gordon Murdock <murdo001@umn.edu>
Date: Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Subject: Warbler workshop
To: Ann Kessen <kess0010@umn.edu>, david@cahlander.com

*Ann or David,*

*How do I post the following to the MOU list?  It won't accept <
MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU>  Has it changed?*

*I've had permission to post such things in the past.  Is it still ok?
 Registration for this is slow and I think it should be popular.*

*Gordon*

*Gordon Murdock*

*Bell Museum*

*Spring Warbler Workshop **
Wednesday, April 6, 7 to 9 p.m.
Ecology Building, St. Paul campus
Cost: $12 members, $15 general public. Registration is required: *

*call 612-624-9050 for details. *
Bush up on your spring warbler identification skills with specimens from the
Bell Museumís  collections.  Leader: Bell ornithologist, Alexis Powell.

Gordon  Murdock
Bell Museum of Natural History

--
Gordon R. Murdock