From:Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:30:38 -0500

This afternoon I saw a western Audubon's form Yellow-rumped Warbler
at Lighthouse Point in Two Harbors.  The bird was foraging on the
ground and in the spruces on the east side of the fence surrounding
the lighthouse.  I took a few mediocre photos that I will try to post
to the MOU showcase page later.  This is the first time I've seen one
in Lake County.

Jim Lind
Two Harbors