Subject:no magpie at Sherburne NWR
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:57:20 -0700

I don't believe that anyone has been able to see the black-bil
Hi All,

I don't believe that anyone has been able to see the black-billed magpie I
reported from Sherburne NWR last Friday afternoon.  It stuck around 15-20
minutes and then flew off to the west.  That was the last time I saw it.  Some
of our volunteers were out to look, with no luck.

Betsy Beneke
Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge