Subject:Barred Owl, visible, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co
From:George B Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:44:10 -0600

At 8:15 am I looked up and saw the
owl sitting in the Norway Spruce on the north
side of our house.

I think you can only see it from inside our house.
You can call me if you want to see it (if it stays put).

I have put up a nest box for Barred Owls along
my north property line. Maybe I'll get a pair.

Good Luck,
George

George Skinner and Anne Hanley
15330 Lynn Terrace