Subject:Winter 2010-2011 Season
From:Paul Budde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 3 Mar 2011 20:31:29 -0600

The winter season (12/1 - 2/28) has ended. If you will be submitting a
seasonal report for inclusion in the winter summary to be published in The
Loon, please do so now.  We strongly encourage submissions using the MOU
website (http://moumn.org/). Look under "Reporting Birds," then "On-line
Seasonal Reporting."

Any documentation of casual or accidental species should also be done on
line, at this same website.

If you don't know how to use the website, send me an e-mail and I'll help
you navigate it.  If, for some reason, you cannot use the website, send any
paper submissions of seasonal report data to me at the address below.  Paper
documentation to be considered by the state records committee should be sent
to the MOURC Chair, Tom Tustison.

Thanks for your observations and the details you provide!
Paul

Paul Budde
4612 Colfax Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419-5336