Subject:Bald Eagles
From:Gail Wieberdink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:08:31 -0500

We stopped at the Old Cedar Avenue Bridge this morning.  Across the river
near the west side of the bridge were no less than 25 bald eagles!  Some
were in the trees, some on the ice, some on the snags.  We did not have a
scope but that would have been nice to have!  A woman there told me there
had been 13 eagles there last night.  There were also eagles riding the
thermals above the river.  The water is up to the bottom of the bridge.

Lots of flooding, Black Dog Road is closed from both ends and very much
underwater from the 35W side.  We were wondering how the workers get to the
power plant.

Gail Wieberdink