Subject:Nighthawk correction
From:Donald Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Mar 2011 22:15:42 -0500

Thanks for those who corrected me in my too early and overly
enthusiastic report of hearing a nighthawk. The Cornell Ornithology
All About Birds sound bites of the Woodcock are similar enough to the
Nighthawk. That said, 2 sets of ears heard the sound and it sounded
much more like the All About Birds sound bite of nighthawk. It was
probably a woodcock.

Thanks