Subject:Field Trips & Leaders
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:27:22 -0600

We are still actively looking to set up MOU field trips for 2011.  We currently have eight scheduled, but honestly need 12-18 to do justice to this great state's birds!

If you have an area that you know relatively well - are willing to share your information - have a reasonably friendly personality (!) - and can budget 3-8 hours on a Saturday, please get in contact with me.

Al Schirmacher
MOU Field Trips Chair

PS Current trip information to follow.