Subject:Re: Masters of the Sky
From:linda whyte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Mar 2011 18:26:09 -0600

I have to add a testimonial confession to Jeff's post:
After my volunteer shift at Carpenter today, I sneaked a peek at the
birds, and they were positively enthralling to see! Not having had
much opportunity to travel widely, I'm not familiar with most of the
birds in question; a few were in last year's show, but most of them
are new this year. The program will definitely be a learning
opportunity, as well as an entertainment.
(And any parents whose children are in need of developing
communication skills, can count on this experience to get your student
inspired to speak and write descriptively.)
Linda Whyte