Subject:Northern Saw-whet Owl - Update :)
From:Duane & Chris Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:08:05 -0600

We have had a northern saw-whet owl roosting in our elderberry shrub most of
today.  We noticed him at 1245pm and he has been there ever since.  Caused
quite a ruckus earlier when the birds came to feed, but has been pretty
quiet ever since.  This is a life bird for us!

He is not out back anymore.  Out hunting I suppose.

Chris

Eden Prairie, MN.  Sorry, but this is my first time sending out an email. :)
Thanks for your patience with a newbie.