Subject:Minneapolis Bluebird Nest Box and Purple Martin Monitors Needed
From:Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:05:09 -0600

I'm selling my beloved house on Minnehaha Creek (which I guess means ending my yard list at 120!), so I need to find some folks who'd like to adopt my bluebird and martin nesting projects. (I'll miss this great location but I'll be moving back aboard a transiting boat full-time for the next few years!)

The following locations and nest box trails need adoptees:

1. Four bluebird boxes at Longfellow Gardens/Minnehaha Falls

2. Four bluebird boxes at Lake Hiawatha

3. A new purple martin condo at Lake Hiawatha

(4. The wood duck boxes across from the house "go with" the house and are monitored by MPRB)

It would be best if the new monitor(s) lived in the neighborhood since the nest boxes require weekly visits for a couple of months.

I would help with the transition this spring. I would be available for ongoing questions by email and I have all the supplies to pass along.

Please contact me off-list if you'd like more information.

Diana Doyle
S. Minneapolis