From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Mar 2011 07:57:23 -0600

Yesterday my son Nate & his birding friend, Adam (both attending Trinity in
Illinois) birded Sax-Zim Bog.  Hopefully Nate can share further details
later, but (last I heard) they had three Black-backed Woodpeckers, three
Northern Hawk Owls and eight (!) Great Gray Owls (latter predominately along
CR 7 in the last hour before dusk).  Pine Grosbeaks, Boreal Chickadees and
Gray Jays were also present.

Good birding to all!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN