Subject:Minn Birding Weeks/Weekends update
From:Kim Richard Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Mar 2011 11:07:44 -0600

Now that the 25th season of MBWs (Minnesota Birding Weeks & Weekends)
has recently been completed, our 26th season will be underway next
month. Accordingly, the MBWbirds.com website (http://www.mbwbirds.com)
has been updated to include the status of all registrations for the
2011-12 MBW season as of March 5. Although some MBWs are already
filled, most of their waiting lists are short, and there are still
vacancies on several other MBWs.

Note that an additional Aitkin County MBW has been added (with the
date of the pre-MBW changed) to accommodate most of those on the
waiting list, and the dates for the Duluth I & II MBWeekend and pre-
MBW option have been changed to September 30-October 1-October 2. Also
at MBWbirds.com, you'll find the summaries of the recent California,
Arizona, and Texas MBWeeks (although apparently the Firefox browser is
not reading the CA-AZ summary), and there is the latest February 2011
update to A Birder's Guide to Minnesota.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kim R Eckert
eckertkr@gmail.com
http://www.mbwbirds.com