Just got back from guiding a Minnesota birder.
* Ruffed Grouse
* Northern Hawk Owl (1)
* Great Gray Owl (2)
* Black-backed Woodpecker (2) male & female seen and heard on the east logging
road off the McDavitt Rd which is about 2.5 miles north of CR 28
* Black-billed Magpie
* Boreal Chickadee = Admiral Rd feeder
* Hoary Redpoll (2) = Admiral Rd feeder: We saw 2 classic male Hoary Redpolls
here this morning.Other Sightings:
* Rough-legged Hawk
* Northern Shrike
* Gray Jay
* Pine Grosbeak
* Common Redpoll
* Pine Siskin* Got a phone call from a friend who lives in Duluth who saw
several hundred Bohemian Waxwings on Norwood Street this morning around
11:30am. Norwood St. is located below Hawk Ridge in eastern side of Duluth.
* Got some unbelievable Great Gray Owl * Black-backed Woodpecker photos! Cannot
wait to process them!
Join or Leave mou-net: http://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mou-net