Subject:Florida birds and butterflies
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:26:23 -0600

Hi All--

Since returning from Florida last week, I have been making daily posts on my
blog on the birds we encountered.  We also stumbled upon an excellent
butterfly reference, which I have linked to in today's post.  I expect to make daily additions
over the next several weeks on our Florida adventures.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau