Subject:Florida birds and butterflies
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:26:23 -0600

Hi All--

Since returning from Florida last week, I have been making daily posts on my
blog on the birds we encountered.  We also stumbled upon an excellent
butterfly reference, which I have linked to in today's post.
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com  I expect to make daily additions
over the next several weeks on our Florida adventures.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau