Subject:Great Gray Owl pics
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:15:24 -0800

I posted all my Great Gray Owl photos I took with Ray Tervo yesterday on my blog
(  Also there is nothing on my blog
for sell or guiding trips to sign up to.  It just a old boring blog with photos
on it.  I say this in case there are some who are policing the listserv and
ready to throw the red flag out on the field thinking I might have some items or
service to sell on my blog.   Maybe this will be some fodder for some next
Hindsight article in the next MOU "The Loon" journal -- birders who post
annoying links to personal blogs to view photos or people who take photos of
Jaegers in Wisc and post them on the MOU site..  oops that was already done --
my bad.

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota