Subject:Bird Banding Record (not MN)
From:Kathy Confer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:39:58 -0600

For the past year or so, I've been volunteering at a Twin Cities nature
center monthly bird banding session-mostly to try and learn about birds from
people who are in "in the know" and like educating neophytes like me. When
my husband saw this article online about a banded bird record, he sent me
the link. If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy!

http://cs.birdwatchingdaily.com/BRDCS/blogs/field_of_view/archive/2011/03/08
/oldest-known-wild-bird-returns-to-midway-atoll-to-raise-chick.aspx

Kathy Confer
Near Lake Josephine in Ramsey County