Subject:Bird Banding Record (not MN)
From:Kathy Confer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:39:58 -0600

For the past year or so, I've been volunteering at a Twin Cities nature
center monthly bird banding session-mostly to try and learn about birds from
people who are in "in the know" and like educating neophytes like me. When
my husband saw this article online about a banded bird record, he sent me
the link. If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy!

Kathy Confer
Near Lake Josephine in Ramsey County