Subject:Soory About..
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2011 17:19:39 -0800

Hello:

The last few times for some unknown reason Facebook is spitting out invites ti
join my facebook account.  The other day I sent out some personal invites to
some family members, childhood friends and to a few others to join me in the up
and coming NCAA College Basketball Tournament  but that invite some how sent a
mass invite to everyone in my Yahoo contact list a invite me to joion me on
Facebook.  Please ignore these invites and I apologize for you getting them in
your inbox.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Hendrickson