Subject:Sandhill Cranes - Sherburne County
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:50:27 -0800

A Sherburne Refuge volunteer heard two sandhill cranes calling near her home
outside Princeton on Monday of this week.  Our biologist saw a single crane
flying along the river near our headquarters on Tuesday of this week.

A crow visited my bird feeder at the headquarters this morning...thought you'd
want to know that, Tony, for the hotline...

Betsy Beneke
Sherburne NWR