Subject:Report on my Rice County Bald Eagle nests
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Mar 2011 18:49:44 -0800

Sickness has prevented me from checking my five Bald Eagle

Sickness has prevented me from checking my five Bald Eagle nests in Rice County
until this week.
03/09 east of Faribault on Hwy. 80,  south of Hwy. 60. no B.E. near the nest.

03/10, south of Walmart on Hwy, 93 to Hwy. 39, one mile W.  Nest on S. E. corner
of intersection. Two adult B. E. at nest area.

03/11 W. on Hwy. 21 to Camp Winona Trail, go 5 - 6 miles to a stream and small
bridge, which is beginning of Cannon River. Before crossing bridge look east.
Some 5 - 6 hundred yards you will see a B. E. nest. Two adult eagles near nest

I'll check two other nests in a few days.

Rev. Forest V. Sttrnad
Faribault, Mn.