Subject:Ross's Geese/Brown Co.
From:Brian & Risa Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:50:43 -0600

This afternoon there were several hundred geese on Sleepy Eye lake around the aerator hole.  There must have been a push to migrate with the strong southerly winds.  I was surprised to see 5 Ross's Geese, 8 Greater White-fronted Geese, Cackling and Canada.  When I was there there were few ducks except for some Mallards and one male Hooded Merganser.

Brian Smith
Sleepy Eye