Subject:The Auk & Wilson Bulletin
From:Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:19:03 -0600

Steve & Jo Blanich received some older copies of two ornithological
journals, The Auk and The Wilson Bulletin, they want to donate to any
interested individual or library. They are free, of course, and
recently moved to my house in Duluth, where we figured there would be
a better chance of the copies being distributed. There are 120 issues
of The Auk from 1952-1982 and 99 issues of The Wilson Bulletin from
1948-1982. If interested, or know someone who is, please contact me
and we'll figure out the pick-up or delivery details.  Kim Eckert