Subject:More issues ... American Birds and Birding
From:Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 12 Mar 2011 09:31:16 -0600

I have several boxes of American Birds and Birding magazines. I am guessing they are from the late 80's thru about a few years ago. If you or someone you know may be interested in them please contact me to arrange pick up details. I live in the Duluth area. Would like them to go to good use in a school or library or ??
thanks and regards
Don Kienholz