CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2011

From:
Christian Götze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2011 21:36:35 +0200

Commercial Interest! Sorry for posting it to the group but it could be
of interest for some of you...

Hi Brian,

Am 18.05.2011 01:33, schrieb Armstrong, Brian:
> How do you analyze a 1GB image?
you're right, it's a bit tricky to analyze such large images because a
large part of the good old analysis metaphors and concepts are either
quite slow or don't work at all. Additionally, the software must be able
to handle the large images quite fast...

Our arivis Browser software is able to handle and analyze even very
large data sets as whole slides (about 40GB uncompressed) without the
need of picking ROIs manually. Have a look on a sample application on
our website (http://www.arivis.com/en/solution-analysis-of-protein-spots)

As far as I know you are trying our Vision 4D software. The arivis
Browser contains all the visualization functions of Vision 4D plus a
number of analysis modules.

Hope that helps a bit,
Christian

--
Christian Götze

arivis - Multiple Image Tools GmbH
Kröpeliner Straße 54, D-18055 Rostock

Tel : +49 381 461393 11
Fax : +49 381 46139399
Mail: [log in to unmask]
Web : http://www.arivis.com

Amtsgericht Rostock HRB 9732
Geschäftsführung: Raik Madla, Christian Goetze