Subject:[mou-net] Whooping Crane update
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 May 2011 12:09:44 -0600

Thanks to Lisa for this update on the Rice Co. Whooping Cranes:

*Meanwhile, I just received an update from the International Crane
Foundation:*

“Based on leg bands previously reported, these two birds are both juvenile
males numbers 1-10 and 8-10.  They moved from Wisconsin into Goodhue County,
MN for a short time and then made a brief trip back to the Necedah NWR
before returning to Minnesota to this location in Rice County just
recently.One of them does have a satellite transmitter so if they move from
this spot, we should get a location on them within a couple of days or so.”

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau