Subject:[mou-net] Louisiana Waterthrush/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 May 2011 12:09:50 -0600

Hi All--

I've posted a photo on my blog, , of
a singing Louisiana Waterthrush at the Cannon River Wilderness Area (west
side).  I have also discussed how to tell this species from a Northern
Waterthrush and included photos of both species.  (We saw both species on 3
May and I banded one on 4 May).

In an earlier post, I also report my April banding activities.  The most
interesting points are a 5-year old chickadee retrap and a two-year old

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau