Subject:[mou-net] Summer Tanager - Western Kanabec County
From:Ron Erpelding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 May 2011 22:09:38 -0600

This must be the spring for Minnesota Summer Tanagers!  I found my second
first spring male Summer Tanager at 2:10 p.m. today in western Kanabec
County.  (The first was in LeSueur County last Sunday.) This bird was seen
on the south side of a dead end road (180th Avenue/Co Rd 55) just past fire
number #1045 west of Ogilvie, MN.

Ron Erpelding

Kandiyohi County