Subject:[mou-net] Cerulean Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 May 2011 07:43:42 -0600

Hi All--

Yesterday Erika and I found several Cerulean Warblers in the eastern unit of
the Rice County Wilderness area south of Northfield.  Other species of
warblers abounded.  What a lovely change from last May's sparse migration.

Photos of the Ceruleans are posted on my blog: as are other warblers on posts from
the last several days.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau