Subject:[mou-net] Cerulean Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 May 2011 07:43:42 -0600

Hi All--

Yesterday Erika and I found several Cerulean Warblers in the eastern unit of
the Rice County Wilderness area south of Northfield.  Other species of
warblers abounded.  What a lovely change from last May's sparse migration.

Photos of the Ceruleans are posted on my blog:
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com as are other warblers on posts from
the last several days.

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau