Subject:Re: [mou-net] common moorhen at veteran's park
From:CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 May 2011 20:41:29 -0600

5/11/2011

I was asked to post this update, by Marlene Dollive on the Common Moorhen
being observed at Veteran's park in Richfield.

Craig Mandel
Minnetonka, Hennepin County
EgretCMan@msn.com

<Craig - I took Dave Johnson at 7:40 this evening to veteran's park and
refound the moorhen.  The moorhen was on the edge of the reedy island about
30 feet from the> <Canada Goose nest along the side facing the asphalt
walkway.  It was not visible from the suspended plastic walkway.  Marlene>