Subject:[mou-net] Minneapolis Summer Tanager (?)
From:Jonathon Jongsma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 May 2011 13:09:21 -0600

Since I've never seen a Summer Tanager before and since I'm not very
familiar with molting scarlet tanagers, I'm not 100% certain on this ID,
but at around 1:30 this afternoon I spotted an adult male Scarlet
Tanager with what I think was a First-spring male Summer Tanager at
Powderhorn Park in south minneapolis.  Here's a couple photos -- I'm
sure if I got the ID wrong, somebody will tell me soon enough :)