Subject:[mou-net] Hooded Warbler photos
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 2 May 2011 10:04:51 -0600

Hi All--I have posted the photos of yesterday's Hooded Warbler on my blog:

I have not seen the bird today.  Yesterday our neighbor photographed the
bird in her backyard and noticed that it was banded.  As many warblers are
doing in this cold weather, the Hooded Warbler fed on the ground in her
grassy backyard.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau