Subject:Re: [mou-net] FW: DL Western Tanager
From:Michele Gazy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 14 May 2011 21:21:16 -0600

My apartment windows face east on the 5th floor. I am in the tree tops on the edge a rivulet, a slough and Foot Lake. After watching a pair of crows who are nest building, and the beautiful red-winged blackbirds perched on the reeds of the slough, I saw a male and female pair of yellow warblers, and a pair of eastern kingbirds watching for insects. Last week about 300 pelicans occupied half of Foot Lake for a day. It was an awe-inspiring sight to behold.       Shelley Gazy, Willmar MN