Subject:[mou-net] Cerulean Warbler/Goodhue Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 May 2011 15:48:52 -0600

Hi All--

Today, 18 May, Erika and I found a singing Cerulean Warbler in Goodhue Co.
We were biking the Cannon River Trail a short distance east of old mile
marker 76 (an eighth of a mile?).  I posted a photo on my blog:
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau