Subject:Anoka County Bluebird
From:Peter J. Makousky
Date:Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:14:48 -0500

There is an Eastern Bluebird that I frequently hear and occasionally see in
my neighborhood.

I have noted its presence for a few weeks in a row now.

I am assuming it is nesting nearby but I have not found its location due to
time restraints and such.

I think the nest might be near the intersection of 5th and Polk in Anoka as
that is where I have seen it a few times.

I live at the corner of 4th and Polk and I can hear it all the time.

Pete - aka - Sky the BirdMan

Anoka, MN