Subject:juvenal Bank Swallows/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:38:25 -0500

Hi All--

I've posted a photo of juvenal Bank Swallows on my blog-- far as I can tell, this plumage
lasts about two months and is not illustrated in field guides (at least in
Sibley or the National Geographic guides). The birds are from NW Rice Co.
near Northfield.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau