Subject:chimney swifts in Hennepin County
From:Curt Rawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Jul 2011 00:46:57 -0500

I counted about 300 chimney swifts entering a school chimney on Hwy 55 in Golden Valley, MN.
They started entering the chimney at about 8:55pm and were done by 9:13pm.
I have made a short video with my new camera. It takes a while to download and was rejected by the MOU list serv; it's a little large.I'll try to find a way to downsize it from its 10 mb size. Let me know (back channels) if you want me to send it to you.Curt Rawn