Subject:Swift count in Edina, Hennepin County
From:Sue Keator <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 31 Jul 2011 09:07:20 -0500

Two new roosts discovered (at least new to me) the past two nights.
7/29 Normandale Elem. School, 5701 Normandale, 12 circling but only three
7/30 South View Middle School, 4725 South View Drive, around the corner from
Normandale, at least 75.
What fun! I knew there had to be a roost around nearby as I always see
swifts over Melody Lake.
Sue on Melody Lake, Edina