Subject:Lark Sparrow/Goodhue Co. and Fox Snake
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:16:17 -0500

Despite 4th of July Weekend crowds on the trail, Erika and I photographed a
Lark Sparrow exactly at mile 3 east of Cannon Falls on the Cannon River Bike
trail on Saturday.  We see them along the trail most every year.

We also photographed a very large Fox Snake.  See today's blog:
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

As I am not an expert herpetologist, any correction on the id of the snake
would be appreciated.  The Lark Sparrow photo is not large enough to warrant
publishing on the blog.

dan
--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau