Subject:Lark Sparrow/Goodhue Co. and Fox Snake
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 4 Jul 2011 15:16:17 -0500

Despite 4th of July Weekend crowds on the trail, Erika and I photographed a
Lark Sparrow exactly at mile 3 east of Cannon Falls on the Cannon River Bike
trail on Saturday.  We see them along the trail most every year.

We also photographed a very large Fox Snake.  See today's blog:

As I am not an expert herpetologist, any correction on the id of the snake
would be appreciated.  The Lark Sparrow photo is not large enough to warrant
publishing on the blog.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau