Subject:Merlin nest site location map
From:James P. Mattsson
Date:Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:33:57 +0000

Click on link below for a Google Map of Acacia Cemetery showing pin markers for the 2010 and 2011 nest sites. The pins are placed in top of each nest tree. There is also a balloon marker showing the best vantage point to view the 2011 nest. Please be aware that the adults exchange food and spend much of their time just north of the nest. Thus, I strongly urge you to stay in the area of the vantage point marker or at least 75-100 meters from the nest tree.

Acacia Cemetery is located on the east side of the Minnesota River opposite the airport .

Let me know if you have problems with the link.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=206954943681247724980.0004a75948b0ca9f0eaec&msa=0&ll=44.878837,-93.170505&spn=0.001726,0.005171