Subject:Re: Merlin nest, Dakota Co.
From:jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Jul 2011 15:57:49 -0700

I was able to photograph one of the chicks in the nest this afternoon as well as
the female who was busy driving off a red-tailed hawk and bald eagle.

I also posted a close up pic of the female that I took in April on my blog. You
can find it here.

Thanks,
Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/